Version V0.1 - Done!
- It compiles under Linux and Windows.
- Main window with OpenGL canvas is displayed.
Version V0.2 - Done!
- The hardware ready and can be debugged.
- The firmware can talk via the first draft of communication protocol.
- A status screen is displayed on a monitor connected to the board.
- The DA-converter can be controlled by the firmware.
- The Propeller is detected and can be programmed by the control software.
- The currents in the coils can be set. (Dialog with sliders.)
Version V0.3 - in progress
Propeller Firmware - in progress
- Add a "configuration string" to the firmware. This string can be found by the control software in the firmware-binary. It is modified before the transmission to the board. "One firmware fits all!"
- Modify the firmware before writing to the firmware to the hardware. This is used to adapt the position of I/O pins, the start of the VGA output, number of channels, PWN instead of DAC for makeshift setups...
- Function generator for complex (?) functions inside one core of the Propeller µC.
- Adaption of communication protocol for the function generator.
- Add a dialog to control the function generator.
- Read in ANALYSE 7.5 file and display the tomography images.
- Read in DICOM files and display the tomography images.
- Calculate the magnetic field inside the brain overlay on tomography images.
- Layout is redesigned to split in between the DACs and the amplifiers.
- Board works stand alone as well.
- Mouse cursor usable for easy interface to the board.
- Define the field strength and direction inside the head. The waveforms and coil-currents are calculated by the software.
- Connection to the OpenEEG software for biofeedback.
- Design the signal generator as an addon-board for a Raspberry Pi or a Beagleboard or ...
- Power amplifier board designed.
- Design for signal generator board with Parallax Propeller 2.
- DVI output (because VGA is dying out & Propeller 2 supports it).
- USB connector for keyboards (because PS/2 is dying out).
- Adapt firmware for the features above.
- Power pulse generator designed (for blow-your-brain-out TMS).